Monday, July 11, 2005

Feeling like crap.

I pulled an all-nighter last night, to no avail because it turned out to be completely pointless. I'm exhausted now and I feel like crap, and it served no purpose whatsoever because all that work turned out to be unneccessary. To top it all off, I seem to have screwed up some other things pretty badly.
I'm having a pretty bad day. And it just doesn't seem to pick up at all.

I doodled an appropriate drawing - pretty much what was in my head the first few hours of my working day - but I forgot to bring my camera with me so I can't 'scan' it. Add that to my shit-that-happened-today list. It's a tiny item, but it counts.

I'll add it tonight. When I'll also attempt to fix a few things that went horribly wrong today. And after that I'm crawling under the covers. If I didn't still have three working days left to this week, I'd stay there for a very, very long time.
I thought I'd throw in this little bout of honesty for anyone who's actually looking UP at me. I'm just as useless a piece of shit as any of you, folks. No better, no worse. Just someone who's trying to do the right things and who fumbles once in a while.

Edit: update: here's the image after all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: