Monday, September 20, 2004

How I Spent My "Summer" Vacation.

Damnit - the whole week, bad weather has been predicted. But ahwell - it'll make it easier to get some sleep. Anyway, I guess I should update this and let you all know how I spent my free time so far.
First off, I slept most of Wednesday - and can you blame me ? My burnout really was peaking pretty much, so I could use the rest to say the least. I've been sleeping quite a bit to be honest since then, too. I've enjoyed a few hours in the backyard in the cold september sun on Friday afternoon, after I got back from Waspik where I visited my doctor to get my ear cleaned out (FINALLY ! It's been shut for MONTHS now !) and visited my grandmother and my father since I was in the neighbourhood, and, for once, had time to do so. I also spent time at the Cul de Sac a few times, of course, and I've been fiddling with Grim DotCom storyboards.
But most importantly: for days now, I've been cramming out episodes of Worst Case Scenario. And as I write this, I've just uploaded.. THE LAST ONE !
That's right: I'm off the hook ! The episodes will continue to appear online until the last one on October 12, and then it ends, and all these episodes have now been drawn and uploaded. My hands are free ! Well, more free, at least. The biggest four things on my plate now, comic-wise, are The Grim DotCom (oops, backstash all gone, next sunday's the last episode I finished so far, so I need to get my butt in gear !), the mystery project, reformatting the Probeersel books, and Non Biblia Sacra, story 1. Sionnain also asked me to assist on Penguism episodes so no doubt I'll be doing that as well - but still: the daily comic is gone ! After a year, this foolish joke that got out of hand is finally over. Good grief - I'm never, NEVER doing that again.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go celebrate, downstairs. And then, starting tomorrow, some of my other comic work is up next. Talk with you later !

No comments: