Thursday, September 23, 2004

Death Awaits - more and more impatiently !

I feel like I owe the Grim Reaper an apology: the days of this vacation keep passing and things just keep getting in the way of actually sitting down and working on The Grim DotCom. Today it was, well, sleeping in until very late (hey, it's my vacation, screw you if you're judgemental about it) which was made easy with all the rainstorms outside. (I sleep really deep when rain hits my window.)

But I also spent a good deal of time, after that, on Probeersel.com, I'm proud to admit: first, a new batch of episodes of RexRex was delivered to my (snail)mailbox which needed scanning and uploading, and then I had to assist Tom in working on the new site setup by converting a huge amount of data from my current database-setup to MySQL. Which was, well, hours upon hours of work. So I haven't exactly been slacking, but I haven't been hitting the drawing board either. Sorry, Grim. But hey, I still have plenty of time until, err.. the last episode that's been made so far appears next Sunday. Ok, I really should git ta drawin' sometime soon. Next priority. After several social responsibilities tomorrow. I promise.

No comments: