Friday, January 21, 2005

Desperately Seeking Sad I Nekad

I feared as much: the way I spend my Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (my weekend), is so different from the four days of my paid working week that I'm having trouble finding the Word of the Day. I did already read the digital PDF version of the Metro, but it didn't make matters easy on me, since it didn't introduce any new words worth noticing. Spits uses all loose articles that take a while to load, which is a major drawback from reading it on paper. I guess I can see people's points when they still prefer paper to computer screens when it comes to the media: reading everyting in a relatively short time is still rather difficult.

In any case, I have a lot to do today but WILL attempt to keep my eye on the media, so who knows, perhaps I'll update this later. Saturday and Sunday will be even more difficult since there are only a few newspapers that come out that day. Teletext also isn't too helpful. So it's perfectly possible, if this proves too difficult, that I'll limit the Word of the Day to working days. We'll see. Update later today, probably.

No comments: