Sunday, March 13, 2005

This Is René, Signing Off.

That's right: you're getting the Word of the Week from me, and then, for a while, nothing. Unless I want to. The upcoming two weeks I have off, and I'll be very busy. Hopefully with some fun stuff in there as well - I'll be going to the UK next weekend for the UK Mini & Webcomics Thing, so perhaps I'll report what that was like on here. And maybe if there's other interesting things to tell, and I feel like it and have the time. But other than that, see you in two weeks !

Monday: 'belhel'
Tuesday: 'zwangerenbutton'
Wednesday: 'gijzelingsindustrie'
Thursday: 'Maagdenhuisbezetter'
Friday: 'rollatorimago'
Saturday: 'uitzend-pool'

And the winner is: 'zwangerenbutton' ! Good grief, they *really* looked hideous. I hope I'll see some on the tube, next weekend. I'll laugh. Out loud.

See ya !

No comments: