Friday, April 01, 2005

Short Post.

I'm not even really checking the media today. I'm very busy with ClickBurg-related things, and besides, I'm not feeling too well. Coughing my longues up, sneezing large green blobs, that sort of fun stuff. Just when the weather is excellent, too - the irony could almost indicate that there *is* a god and this is his prank for today.

Because it's April Fool's day ! Yep - I've made myself guilty of joining in on the fun.. see ClickBurg, before midnight, to know what I mean.

The newspapers and newssites are full of jokes, but I thought this was the most charming one: the zoo in Emmen apparently featured a newborn zebra, who had blocks instead of stripes. Despite the obvious jokes, people did follow the directions to the otherwise empty cage that had a little photo sign which explained the name of this new specimen was 'Vitumbiko' and apparently it's African for 'April Fool's Day'. I couldn't *not* nominate it.

No comments: