Saturday, May 21, 2005

Phhhhhew.

Well, the ten-page story is finally done. And good grief, what a lot of work this was. I'm mostly content with how it turned out, except the last page I drew, where I feel I did a rather hasty composition. But perhaps I'm just being paranoid and it works fine, I don't know, It's hard to be objective about it after having worked on this for some half a year or so. I keep obsessing about the details. I swear, most of the pages have had retouched details that caused me to have to re-scan the entire page again.

But it's done and I'm not touching it any further. I just need to burn it on CD now and get it to Rutger Ockhorst, who I'll be meeting tomorrow anyway when I'm in Rotterdam. I also need to do another illustration for that same magazine but I have other pressing priorities: The Grim DotCom for this Sunday still hasn't been written nor drawn, and I could also go for some sleep before tomorrow. So that illustration will have to happen on Sunday, I guess. There goes my planned day off for this weekend...

I'm exhausted. I better not oversleep tomorrow.
Anyway, I thought I'd let you all know that the story (titled "Reaper, Baby") is done. You'll also see it appearing on Probeersel.com as of Sunday, 29th of May.

G'night !

No comments: