Saturday, July 10, 2004

Enh.

Was watching Requiem For A Dream again last night and the diet Sarah was on made me crave a hard boiled egg. So I threw a few in hot water and boiled them - two burst open and became pretty disgusting rather quickly, a third wasn't boiled enough so I only ate one that SEEMED good. However, I'm pretty sure now that box of eggs was kinda overdue, since I threw it up later that evening and felt crappy all of today. I slept the last bit off this minor food poisoning off. Thank god I recently got another box of eggs (a week ago) so I can throw the last of these out.
Geez, I'm sticking with omelets for a while again I think. Ew.
It's that time again: I'm out of Grim DotCom storyboards. The last section of storyline 14 is coming up (the part after the devil) and I'm still not quite sure how to kick it off. The food poisoning hasn't helped, I've been asleep most of the day. I'm also drop dead tired from pulling in overtime at work again. The work's really starting to bear fruit, though - a lot of the stuff that was supposed to be done is now almost over with. Annnnd I got to build an old-school site as our department USED to do (and I used to do countless times) in FOUR HOURS. I rock.
Work has come through as well: I got an official letter informing me about my new salary and the fact that I'm now officially untied of the whole IT Academy. I'm a REGULAR employee now, and I get paid what I'm SUPPOSED to get paid for my work ! It's official !

Bandirah is in town this weekend and he wants to hang out at the Cul de Sac tomorrow night (well, later today, technically, by now). That should be cool. I feel like celebrating. Especially now that I feel a bit better again.
Also, you should check out Worst Case Scenario for today (this saturday). It features a guest comic by Cecile Saiso.

I can't think of anything interesting to say I haven't said anywhere else, right now. So goodnight folks.

No comments: