Monday, July 12, 2004

Medical Weekend

Good grief, what a weekend. First the more and more usual fatigue, and the beforementioned food poisoning. Then of course the devouring of loads and loads of dilated poison with Bandirah, his friend, Troy Titane, Jean-Paul Arends (who both turned up as well), and several friends who show their face at the bar rather regularly. Then more fatigue which resulted in a heavy dose of sleeping in, and a rather nice shower later, my EAR SHUTS CLOSE !
Yes, AGAIN. Well, no, not again, really, since back in December it was my right ear, and this time, my left ear ceased to function. I've - perhaps unwisely so but screw it - battled it immediately with the leftover of ear drops and it seems to work a bit, in the sense that I'm now not COMPLETELY deaf at that ear anymore already, but it's still far from what it should be.
Add to that that I've taken the time to actually watch a WHOLE episode of Kingdom Hospital for once, and you might say I've had quite the medical weekend.

No comments: