Wednesday, August 18, 2004

About To Get Even More Busy.

I've sort of committed myself to a comics project I've been offered to co-operate on today. I can't disclose any details since it's all in infant shoes but I assure you, in due time I will reveal much, much more about it. The one question I hope this raises in your head as it did in mine for a while is, why on earth is René piling his plate up even fuller than it already was ??
Well, the work I'll be doing is kind of related to the work I'm doing for the Grim DotCom right now, and it'll be interesting to do something completely different. The main reason I agreed to do it is because it got me semi-excited - excited enough to have already sort of started on it. And I haven't gotten excited about anything in quite a while now.
So. Greg, eat your heart out - you're not the only one with a big mystery project coming up anymore ! Of course, I'd be spilling details and hints all over the place if it wasn't a secret project involving OTHER people who don't want their work revealed. Let's just say that it's not Probeersel.com related for a change, although in due time I'll make sure to showcase my own work in this Secret Project on the site, of course. If all this got you curious, too bad - you'd have to get me REALLY drunk in order for me to reveal any of it, and trust me, I don't get drunk that easily.

There. That should keep you all on your toes for any clues over the upcoming months.

No comments: