Monday, August 02, 2004

I Feel Like Whining.

Today was horrible. Satan had stayed outside all night despite me calling him several times last night and delaying my bed time (the arrogant little prick just sat there on the shed roof lookin down on me) and I only just stopped myself from kicking him as he hurried inside this morning. I slept too short (even though I went to bed very early) and the first half of the day at work was incredibly busy with a lot of mess that was left over. Within a few intensive hours I 'cleaned up' some 30+ emails. Yay...
The regular sites and forums were slow and uninteresting today as well so the web failed to interest me inbetween takes. Even the talk with Reinder is starting to lose my interest, mainly because of the rude 'yawn' interruption some anonymous asshole posted. It's not Reinder's fault because he actually manages to keep the talk rather interesting (to me, which is what matters in such a conversation, right ?) but once people start to pull that kind of crap, I kind of cease to care.
My English was even rather bad today (I had to meet with a client) and I made a few other sloppy mistakes that I normally wouldn't have made. I left home early ("fuck it") and on the way home bumped into an old friend from my student days. Getting home early enabled me to catch a last few rays of sunlight before sitting down at the PC and uploading some more 'special day' facts for the Probeersel site that Dirk Arend sent in.
So, normally, this would have been a relatively interesting day. But not today. My heart wasn't in any of it and I had a crap time. I can get into where my heart WAS at the time but screw that, I don't feel like it. Just felt like whining for a moment about my crap day.

No comments: