Thursday, April 01, 2004

StatusNil.BlogSpot.com, your reliable source of news and information.

NEWS FLASH - In the news today:

René van Densen comes out of the closet and admits: "The rumours you have heard about me are true. I am, in fact, a penguin. The handsome guy who has posed for countless of my pictures is actually a group of similar-looking actors, hired to keep up the façade of me being a human being. My comics are actually drawn by Craig Thompson, under my name as a pseudonym to experiment. I can't live with this lie anymore. I hope my fans will forgive me and continue to send me fresh fish. Also, it's kind of cold here."

Truth finally revealed about the Bush administration: Today in a special press conference, president Bush will openly admit that allegations that his leadership is a joke are in fact true. "It was all part of a well-prepared, long-running April Fool's day gag, folks."

World renowned international comics community Probeersel.com unveiled ! Probeersel.com turned out to be, as the result of a shocking investigation turned out, nothing more than a sub-section of Keenspot. Fans are rioting and stormed the building of the hosting provider. Helpdesk support is still at large.

And finally... Today's not April Fool's day. Someone messed with your calendar. Yes, on your computer too. And on your watch. Your mom's in on the conspiracy as well. LOOK OUT, BEHIND YOU, A NINJA SQUAD !!

No comments: