Monday, May 17, 2004

One left after this one.

I'm about to end one experiment and start a new one. I'm currently smoking the last cigarette BEFORE the last one in this pack. This pack is the last pack I'm going to smoke.
That's right, I'm quitting. It's quitting time. I decided this two packs ago. I originally started smoking for various reasons, one was to finally experience what it was like. I can now at least pass whatever judgement I want about smokers and smoking because I know what it's like. The only experience I lack now is quitting. All the wild stories people tell about it made me curious, so I'm gonna go ahead and try it. 'Just for laughs', in a way, because it doesn't matter to me if I quit or not. I want to know what it's like, and if it's truly an interesting experience, I want to put it into my art.
So. That's starting tomorrow.

No comments: