Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Things Have A Way Of Making Sense.. In A Bad Way.


What Classic Movie Are You? - personality tests by similarminds.com

Thanks, Greg :)
It makes sense, too - if it had been MY vacation (as in, nobody else would be tagging along) I wouldn't have worried at all about the damn train crap. I'd just have dived in adventurously and simply be sure of myself that I'll make it there, one way or another. But now my friend Viktor is tagging along, I've been running all over the place trying to get everything taken care of. Also, a general idea of what has kept me busy: I worked my ass off at work to make sure things are taken care of for my clients and the coworkers who take care of stuff the next couple of days won't encounter too much work or trouble; I made as sure as possible someone would look after the cats; I made sure to instruct the Probeersel.com staff to keep an eye on things for our audience (so that if the site would go down, it wouldn't be down until I return) and also keep an eye out for the artists' stuff n things; I'm even currently working my ass off to try and get something finished for someone else that isn't even due until the end of this month.
Yes. I am Schindler's List. Appropriately so, too, when all of Holland is remembering WWII today and tomorrow.
Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that things sorta turned out - with a lot of extra effort - and the only thing stopping my vacation is, well, basically the train company.
We'll see, tomorrow. Later folks.

No comments: