Monday, June 14, 2004

About To Pop - And Other Problems.

I've gone through the cycle again: I've allowed my libido to build up more and more, thus resulting in more creativity, which actually even resulted in several storyboards for The Grim DotCom (so the dreary work of actually drawing etc. them can now commence) but with the heat, my being rather tired lately, and constantly having to see scantily clad women in bright sunlight everywhere my head turns, I'm going to have to release the energy again soon. I haven't really denied myself anything, so to speak, but I need some really good release - plenty of it, and soon.
So I've gotten cocky (no pun intended) and a bit flirty with some of my closer female IRL friends, of course rather deliberately with the opposite result. Their friendships are worth more than to be ruined by these urges, so I'll have to find another way. But flirting sort of keeps the lid on it all for now, so you'll have to excuse me if you've fallen victim to this playful behaviour. It'll pass again, soon, one way or another.
Anyway, I'll be doing some nice work on The Grim DotCom sometime soon I expect, and I can't wait to see how it'll look.

Meanwhile, Worst Case Scenario gets some nice exposure this week, since it's got a FarScape theme going. Wish I could say the same for Troy Titane's RexRex which is currently on the front page, but Troy's kind of late with sending new material in. Bandirah and I are compensating with a few guest episodes, which I suppose is fun. Still, I can't wait to see some new original Troy material soon - the guy's a genius if you want my opinion.

And in other news, I lost my little pocket phone booklet and my prescription sunglasses over the course of the weekend. The sunglasses turned up in the Cul de Sac, as I sort of expected, and I'm not too worried about the booklet, because one, I've got a copy (I learned from last New Year's Eve), two, it's not exactly expensive or immensely time-consuming to recreate a copy of that, nor to buy some new phone cards (which it contained), track back when my next dentist appointment is (which is inside as well), and three, of the two items I originally lost, that one's the most likely to turn up by itself at some point since it has my address and phone number in it, of course.
The weather's too nice and I'm too, well, horny, to care. It's good to be me.

No comments: