Tuesday, December 16, 2003

And Now For Someone Completely Different.

It's funny - get a rather drastic change in haircut and people suddenly seem to think you're a COMPLETELY different person. I had my hair cut rather short on an impulse on Saturday, and people are STUNNED when they see me like this for the first time. Blinking, looking again, not quite being sure who this person before them is despite the fact they've been working with him for over three years. It's funny but it gets old really quick. I'm still the same person, folks, get over it. I should just throw a tennis ball at anyone who stares, that'd remind them of who I am.
So yeah. Not much to report - there's no Worst Case Scenario since Sunday, this is all Joep's fault. He's emailed them to me too late (on Sunday, when the first one should have gone online) and this never even arrived, then on Monday evening (around 11 !!) he was supposed to email them again but instead he - on my advice - tried to upload them himself but of course didn't follow any naming standards, so they never got uploaded. Don't blame me, therefore, because I've reminded him countless times. If there aren't any episodes this week, it's all him. It was supposed to be Lord of the Rings-theme week, and he's not quite doing a great job so far. Ohwell - I don't care, it was agreed that I'd have this week off it.
In any case, I have work to do for now, so perhaps I'll update more later. Cya folks.

No comments: