Friday, December 19, 2003

I Hate Family Holidays !

Ok - let me start off by making a strange statement here.
I am glad I haven't bumped into the mysterious train girl again yet - why ? Because I'd have likely asked her out, not realising how overbooked I am right now.
Let's see.. I just got back from Amsterdam a few hours ago, where I spent the night on Wolfgang's couch (which, by the way, is quite comfortable compared to some of the other couches I've ever slept on) after going out with people from work for that Christmas dinner/drink.
I have to cram as much of trying-to-draw-the-new-character-right in as possible, because tonight I have people who want to go out, then tomorrow it's my brother's gf's birthday, and if I'm not mistaken I'm booked on Sunday, too - also a family thing. Though THAT I might have gotten confused with next week --- in any case, I hate this time of year, because you can never keep decent track of all the things you're supposed to do, let alone that you have any time to yourself, or for other social gatherings n such.
Really, folks, I'm starting to feel like the Hilton in this season - I'm overbooked. Think I need to throw some guests out so I can actually get some drawing done, too.

No comments: