Monday, December 08, 2003

Testing, One Two...

Nope, still no audio on the right side of my head. Going on ten days by now, yay... Ahwell. At least there's no swollen, throbbing burning infection there anymore squeezing the ear shut. Only a large plug on the inside anymore that'll no doubt eventually come out. It'll be strange, being able to hear again. Especially now that my left ear is getting used to processing large amounts of data to compensate for the loss of one ear - I can 'hear' to my right and even locate most sounds, but it's all my left ear doing the hearing. It's truly bizarre, once again I've adjusted.
And as for other testing, there's some interesting stuff going on with that server at work, it doesn't quite work well yet. This'll prove to be another interesting week.
Anywho, I spent a large part of this weekend working on The Grim DotCom for once again, it was good to dive back in there but I've only done two pages, really, and they haven't even been edited, coloured and lettered yet, so all I've done is draw and scan, really, which is only half of the work. I figure I'll try to catch up with as many pages as possible as far as drawing is done for a while, then edit the whole lot and kick it online. That should see me over for a while again. Who knows, maybe that way I'll be able to rebuild my half year of backstash. That'd be sweet :)
But I'm getting ahead of myself. After all, I also have a daily comic to tend to and whatnot.
Oh, and there's been a baby born in the Royal family here yesterday. So now it's a miracle if the newspapers and TV news can get any actual NEWS in anymore, since it's all baby, baby, baby, mom, mom, dad, government, etc. that we hear. As much as I hate babies to begin with, this one I already hate even more. So, hi new princess, please fuck off and give me my TV programmes back. I mean, you're born, big deal. The Dutch Royalty is just a big puppet show if you ask me, anyway. And we tax payers (yes, I pay taxes, though for the love of me I can't figure out exactly why anymore.. it's kind of like watching TV and wondering why you still pay for cable) PAY for their maintainance and shit, too. Ahwell - I guess most of this country must really like puppet shows. I for once could go without.
OK, I've ranted, now let's start off the week. Later folks.

No comments: