Thursday, December 11, 2003

Whoa, Where Have I Been ?!

Yes, I haven't blogged yesterday and even today it's getting kind of late. It's not that nothing has been happening, I just haven't gotten round to it, really.
I've been starting to edit and colour the four new Grim DotCom pages on Tuesday night, until quite late in fact, but I didn't get as far as I'd hoped. So I'm gonna take another stab at them tonight, since everything's set and ready on my laptop now to resume working on them (so I don't have to scan anything anymore right now etc.). Other than that, I've printed out some pictures off the Web because I'm about to introduce a new character into the series, which is a semi-contemporary historic figure. Since it's very much a public figure I better make sure my drawn version resembles him a bit. You'll see (if you read the comic, at least) eventually - I'd rather keep to myself who it is, right now.
On Wednesday work was crazy again, but there was a light starting to come into view at the end of the tunnel - which is shining brightly into my eyes today since most of the crap is starting to be resolved finally. Good stuff !! Sure makes my work a lot easier now :)
In other news: The plugged-up ear is starting to make noises - meaning that whatever's plugging it up is definately softening up and has room to move around. Since I'm having my doc's appointment tomorrow to have it cleaned, it'll either come out tonight in the shower or tomorrow in Waspik, I expect. So perhaps by tomorrow night I'll actually have stereo audio in my head again ! I can't wait !
Although Í'll admit two things: my left ear has adapted valliantly to work for two, and that'll be weird when the right ear clears up; and secondly, I had just started to find enjoyment in the fact that I could shut the world out by sleeping on my left ear. I'll miss the peace and quiet, I think. But I think it's really time I got round to hearing things again.
That about sums everything up.. didn't do much drawing or editing last night because I kind of wanted to take one night off the stuff, so I popped in my new Bruce Allmighty dvd and chuckled the night away.

Back to sitting here and barely being able to wait to start the weekend, folks - see ya later !

No comments: