Monday, December 01, 2003

Stupid Machines.

So I'm still amongst the living, though the maintainance these bodies require is pissing me off. I'm in a reasonably annoying amount of pain in my right ear due to what I now pretty much know for certain to be an ear infection, and I've made a doc's appointment for tomorrow. Until then, I'm drugging my body with heaps of aspirins and nicotine until I get home and can break open some booze.
Yes, I'm in the office, and yes, I'm insane. But my direct colleague is never in on Mondays so someone has to take care of this crap. Besides, if you don't count the agony in my right ear and the fact that I'm now completely deaf on that side, I don't feel ill. Staying home would drive me nuts !
Oh, for those who are interested, Probeersel.com artist Satan is still alive, as well ! He emailed me yesterday to let me know, and it was good to know because I've grown fond of the ol' bastard, as I have of all Probeersel artists. Besides that, his comic took off to a promising start and I want to see more ;)
Alright, back to being in pain now. Later folks.

No comments: