Sunday, February 22, 2004

And Now For Something Completely The Same.

I'm happy to report I'm back in the saddle. While my body's busy fighting off the last few remaining, outlaw bad-boy germs that have gone renegade throughout my system, I've slowly resumed work on my comics yesterday. I did a few Penguism episodes (to keep the pretence of a backstash going) and a great Worst Case Scenario that'll be shown on the 3rd of March. It's an old concept but I like it - there'll be something quite extra about that one. Just keep your eye out for it.
And today, after sleeping in heavenly long, I've resumed work on Probeersel book 2. I have some 60 pictures left to go at the time of writing this, which means that if I can keep up the enthousiasm, I'll probably have it done within a few days. Which'll leave me time to code a solution for the 24 Hour Comic Event. Ahh... this germ really cut it close, timing-wise, but I think I'm still in good shape to not let EVERYTHING run behind on schedule.
And I know ONE thing for certain.. I'm in good enough shape again to go to work tomorrow. Which is good - one should never keep a workaholic away from his work for too long.
Later folks !

No comments: