Friday, February 27, 2004

me <- proud

The form for the 24 Hour Comic event next Sunday is nearly done. I've been coding on it a lot and excessive testing shows it's practically failproof.
Tomorrow I have one last part left to code on it. Which is basically that you can upload images and info with it - which is code I mostly already have lying around. I have to make it SLIGHTLY more advanced than the current temporary upload scripts but it's nothing I can't do.
So I'm feeling particularly proud of myself at this late hour.
Just thought I'd share - for those of you who were actually following my progress on this.

Tom and I are going to go over the code once more and do the final testing tomorrow evening. (Well, technically that's THIS evening, since it's Friday by now.)

It's also freezing cold in the house. Think I'll turn the heater up a bit, pour myself a little drink, and go to sleep.

If I hurry through the other stuff I have to do tomorrow (groceries and whatnot) I might have time left for some fun stuff. Like shooting a few rounds of pool downstairs. Or read one of the many comic books I bought on the way home. Sounds good to me.

Nite folks !

No comments: