Thursday, February 19, 2004

News From The Frontline

Ok, I think I'm doing a bit better now, officially. For one, I'm more conciously aware of the day, the world around me, and such fun stuff - instead of the foggy delirium I've been walking around in. The downside of this is that the boredom of being stuck in the house really drove me up the walls so I took the vacuum cleaner for a spin around the attic and my room. That really wore me out something bad and I had to sit down for a while to recover.
Then I realised for the first time in days that I had barely eaten much, mainly because I didn't really feel like it. My digestional system did, but *I* couldn't bear the thought of having to swallow down food. I felt up to it, now, though, so I ambitiously cooked up a grilled cheese and a plate of pasta.
And down the toilet that was coughed less than half an hour later. Lovely.
I think it's fairly safe to say I'm not quite well yet. And I think it's fair to say this is a germ of a caliber I haven't faced in over a decade.
To anyone who knows me IRL: I really do feel very lonely right now, but if you're smart, stay away. Not sure how contageous this bastard is, but if results from the past are any indication, and the rule that any germ that hits me hits anyone else about ten times as badly, you REALLY want to stay away.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna resume trying to get well. Wish me luck. And for fuck's sake, let's speed this up because five days of this is INSANE.

No comments: