Friday, February 13, 2004

You heard it here.. well, second.

I already kind of announced this elsewhere, but I'll now announce it officially to my 'own' audience:
You saw the original idea develop: a cop was turned into a penguin with a pink tutu by a sadistic comic artist, -- me.
You saw the conclusion... the penguin demanded its own comic...
You read the Probeersel.com half year report announcing it would come, eventually...
AND YOU'VE NAGGED AND NAGGED AND NAGGED ABOUT WHEN IT WILL FINALLY APPEAR ON THE SITE FOR MONTHS !
So there you have it... February 14th, Probeersel.com has a special Valentine's Day treat for you all. Check it out that day, you won't be disappointed. Or you will. I don't know. You might get hit by a stray meteorite. Or win the lottery. Or decide on a sex change. One can never tell these things.
Anyway, Saturday: Penguism.

Other things to report... I'm drop dead tired. But I've told you that a gazillion times by now. And you all know what causes it *coughcough*seepreviouspost*coughcough*.
And one more thought... I am a marketeer's NIGHTMARE. I throw away every poll you make cross my path, and worst of all, I KNOW YOUR TRICKS. I was in the business, myself, for a while. Marketeers are a sleezy bunch, and every poll that asks you for an opinion or about your habits is NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. It is interested in which services it can cut away to save expenses on. Or any of a million other ways it can screw part of you audience over to make profit. Don't do it. Don't co-operate. Checking your train pass on the train ? ONLY if you're a conductor, otherwise, forget it. You don't HAVE to co-operate with these people ! They have a barcode for "I would rather not co-operate" responses, too, you know ! And depending on what's on your ticket, they might conclude that not too many people go to a certain location, then close down that station, and put a few hundred old people in the cold or something.
Trust me - marketeers have NEVER made things BETTER. So avoid all polls and such at all costs. Sit on your data like a hen guards her eggs. You're doing the world a favour.

No comments: