Sunday, February 08, 2004

Bring It On !

I'm feeling ridiculously defiant today. Yesterday, too. I didn't REALLY noticed until about one of the heaviest thunderstorms I've witnessed in a decade or so burst out in full force right around our house.. it was spectacular, and I felt like going out and biking through it or something. Or raising my fist in the air and shouting "YEAH ! BRING IT ON !! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT ?!!"
It's gotten to a silly point today. I've actually started cleaning the house incredibly thouroughly for some three hours today to defy Viktor's rude and stupid outburst last week. And just now, as I felt like posting all of this, I go to Blogger and it says 'please enter your username and password' and I caught myself thinking "I'll be the judge of that !!"

It probably all has to do with editing Probeersel book 2. I can tell that I wrote that in a very defiant period of time. Especially where the old hippy guy is introduced, that's just ME shouting out through that guy to all the people in the world who are like.. well, the current ME. The me who works for a large corporate firm, and who's doing less and less in terms of charity and such. Then again, the job serves as my means to put as much OTHER work into Probeersel.com, which is what I intend to give back to this world. And if it gets done WELL, especialy during MY lifetime, the Probeersel community might just give a huge boost to comics as an artform - which, to me, is something I don't actually receive anything back for but WILL make the world a better place (in my view). So that's my charity now. And my mission. And I didn't pick it, it picked me. So deal with it, because the Probeersel community is gonna be big. Mark my words.

Now excuse me, I feel like burning a flag.

No comments: