Thursday, February 26, 2004

Melting, Melting, What A World, What A World...

The snow is pretty much completely gone by now so unless there's a new storm within an hour from now, I'm expecting to go home without complications *knocks on wood*. It's all molten, hailed and rained away. Pity. 'twas a bright white world with the sun on it as I arrived at work this morning at 11.

I went outside for my lunch break (at 2; 12 seemed a bit soon to me for some reason..) and bought about a dozen fineliners and a gelpen. Last thing I need is being stuck in the middle of a 24 Hour Comic attempt, without any drawing materials, on a Sunday in a Catholic country with all the shops closed.

Y'know, I'm getting nervous. Just two more days, really, then it's a go. And I still don't really have any solid-enough ideas what I'm gonna do, yet.
Whose idea was this, again ?

No comments: