Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So yeah.

Bush and Blair are nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, I heard today.
I now will devote the remainder of my year to:
- winning a big Litarature award by burning books;
- winning the Employee Of The Month award twelve times in a row for quitting my job (hmm - come to think of it, that MIGHT improve matters in the office, so I'd be eligible)
- winning the lottery by not buying any tickets;
- becoming the Prom King by not going to school;
- getting an honorary doctorate for being stupid;
- winning the award for Sexiest Man Of The Millennium (actualy, again, I think I may be eligible);
- and last but not least... I will try my best to win a war without being in any.
PEACE !

P.S. guess that makes the current Worst Case Scenario rather appropriate.

No comments: