Monday, October 20, 2003

Another day, another cup of coffee...

Well, I've decided to do something reasonably bold - at least for my standards: I'm taking three weeks in a row off. Not just now, but starting the week after next one. I haven't taken this kind of bulk of days off since I went to visit my canadian ex-gf for a month at the end of 2001. In two years' time, I haven't taken more than a week in a row offtime (due to colleague's vacations and me being the flexible nice guy who doesn't care when he has time off), and always to work on either the Probeersel books or on the site. I think it's time for a real break for once - although, admittedly, I will probably use the time to catch up with my drawing schedule. And I found out I have a dental appointment exactly halfway this period - though I'm sure I could reschedule that. My point being, I might not be taking too much time off as in travelling. Then again, why the hell not ?
*Begins to daydream a bit* I wonder what Philadelphia looks like in November. I should visit my travel agent next Friday. It'd be nice to go there again after nearly five years. Of course, depending mostly on the costs - after the second edition of the Probeersel.com t-shirts, as well as having celebrated my birthday by making all drinks in the bar that evening on me, I should kind of save some money back.
We'll see. Either way, I think I could use the time to do something new for a bit. The rut is rotting me away.

No comments: