Thursday, October 16, 2003

Ooers, titles.. let's see if this works.

Think I've by now seen most of the features of this Blogger stuff. It's pretty cool. Should brush up on my XSL knowledge so I can put a better-looking design on this blog. Not that I dislike how it looks now, though - but the experimental knowledge might help me in the technical redesign of probeersel.com, since a lot of readymade applications use XML and all.
Anywho. Luckily, this is also part of my job, so if I get any complaints about blogging from work, I can just claim I'm teaching myself XML. The downside would be that I'll be assigned a development project the minute I'd admit to know something about it, and I kind of like the smaller stuff a whole lot better than some long-term project.

I would have absolutely loved to rant now and say something very insightful but all that races through my head is 'weekend' so I won't bother now. Maybe later.

No comments: