Saturday, October 18, 2003

Owwwww my achin' head...

Don't know how it happened exactly, but I got as drunk as I've ever been without losing conscious awareness of what I'm doing anymore, yesterday evening. And I'm paying for it right now... I'm trying to figure out how this happened, because I sure didn't drink any insane amount of booze - at least not compared to what I normally drink. I let whiskey follow after wine, which is also not a bad order, and I didn't really drink anything I'm not accustomed to - except for 'Carpe Diem'. This is some kind of weird belgian ice tea drink and when we ran out of Liptonice we ended up mixing the wiskey with Carpe Diem. I'm betting on three possibilities:
1) I was extremely tired and therefore couldn't hold my liquor compared to normal;
2) I might have caught a slight cold or flu (it sure feels like I did) which weakened me;
3) It was the Carpe Diem !! Carpe Diem is evil ! Don't seize the day !! Seizing the day is bad, hmmmkay ??

My ex Andrea keeps sending me messages on ICQ. How often do I have to delete her without response before she gets the clue that I have no desire whatsoever to speak with her again ? She said some pretty damn bad things a while back that made me realise finally that she's really changed since our breakup and she hasn't got the faintest clue anymore - if she ever did - who I am or what my motives for certain actions are. I blew up against her for that and after a - to me - nicely finalizing fight I told her to never talk to me again. Literally - and she was fine with that at that moment. But I guess her memory is full of holes or something. All this time and she still doesn't get the clue. I refuse to tell her again to get lost, either. I think I've pretty much spent my quotum of Andrea-addressed words for one lifetime. She's married now last I heard (one of her friends mistook me for someone who gives a rat's ass anymore) - can't she go bother her husband instead of me ? GET THE CLUE !! IT'S OVER !!

That's about all I had to say about that.. been doin' the webmaster thing yesterday and today so haven't updated this blog. Gonna be doin' the comic artist thing most of the rest of this weekend, that is, if I recover from this anytime soon. Should let the cats back into the house - I let them go outside earlier today because it was bright and sunny out but it's headed towards 'very cold evening' again so I want to close the door downstairs. I think it's time for a nice hot shower and then some grilled cheeses. My body craves saturated fat. My mouth waters just with the thought of it. So I'm gonna go make me some. Later folks.

No comments: