Sunday, February 27, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I can't sleep yet. I blame it on the adrenaline of hurrying through another Grim DotCom-episode - I was late ! The episode wasn't up at midnight, for the first time since I started this comic ! I'm deeply ashamed and want to apologise to the fans of the comic - albeit I'm unsure how few of you there really are who actually *follow* the strip, in contrast to just the casual readers. Might only be one or two. In any case, I blamed it on ClickBurg, and rightly so if you ask me - although it's not so much the fault of all the work that goes into ClickBurg as the fact that there's only 24 hours to a day, combined with the discovery that I'm only human and there's only so many things even I can do in a week's time.
In any case, I can't sleep yet (although my body and eyes are willing to give it a try) so I thought I'd pick the word of the week, get that over with, and work all day tomorrow on a side project I was hoping to have finished by now (and I'm not even completely halfway yet).

So what nominations did this week produce ?

Monday: imamopleiding
Tuesday: fakejeeps
Wednesday: biermoeheid
Thursday: vogelpestpandepedemie
Friday: patateter
Saturday: silaa7

There's no competition here, really. I only have to look at the list to realise, that the Word of the Week is: vogelpestpandepedemie !!!

Ok, my roommate came home from going out with some of our friends (I had hard labour for the webcomics world to do of course so no social life for me) so I'm going to leave you all and I'll be back Monday again.

No comments: