Saturday, November 29, 2003

Cough cough.

Yeah.. I'm having a great Friday and Saturday so far :( Most of Friday I was too beat to get out of bed, I stayed in until somewhere after 6 PM, and around 9 or so my right ear suddenly jammed shut. I've been trying to get it unplugged since, and it's 6 AM on Saturday now. Why am I not in bed ? Because I seem to have caught some kind of cold in the process too and between the coughing and the awkward shut-down ear, I'm having trouble catching my sleep.. so I got up for a short bit to check online for some things. One of which is the RWWR crossover, and it's not here yet.. I sent an email to Matt because, well, if things this weekend continue to go as they do now, it's gonna be a VERY close call and I really need to be up to it :(
With my luck, I'll merely have a shitty weekend like this, with one good ear and coughing fits, and be back in good shape again Monday morning to go to work. *sighs*.
Anyway, gonna go retry that sleep thing now. Later folks.

No comments: