Friday, November 21, 2003

Sloth In 100% Pure Form.

I've been slacking off everything because I've felt too tired - or lazy, not sure which of the two. In any case, I sent of three t-shirts with original, handwritten letters and original drawings again today (boy will I be glad when the last 8 t-shirts are gone) and I ran one load of laundry. That's when I was too tired to do anything else anymore. I watched Citizen Kane instead of drawing anything else anymore or cleaning the house. And if it wasn't for the facts that 1) there is NOTHING good on Dutch tv, and 2) Joris, my 'sponsor' for avoiding the Cul de Sac (my fav bar that I for undisclosed reasons try to avoid going to lately) actually had to work there tonight, I would have just gone to bed early. Instead, I went out, had a reasonable time, and now I'm intoxicated and tired. So if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with my bed. See yas later folks. René out.

No comments: