Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Man, blogging is dangerous...

How to not get fired because of your blog is Blogspot's latest masterpiece... damn... I'm glad I never have to censor what I write !
So yeah, I went to Utrecht yesterday and I ended up becoming very marshmellow (ha ha ha ha). Then the last train to 's Hertogenbosch left me stranded because it missed its connection with the train to Tilburg, and things in this country have become so bad that cabs will NOT bring you 30 km further for 45 Euros. Dude, show me ANYONE who can't drive that distance for that price if he was HONEST about how much it cost, you know, the driver's pay per hour, the amount of time, the gas price, etc.
I'd have stayed in 's Hertogenbosch and just slept till the first train if it wasn't for various bums keeping on sneaking by the bench I was sleeping on, eyeing me, trying to figure out if I was worth robbing and stabbing to death. So I ended up taking a cab after all and just getting my bank account into the red numbers. Then I had it drop me off somewhere I was sure was close to my home, and in retrospect it was, but I had NO clue where I was once I got out of the cab and it drove off. So I stumbled around for about an hour in the cold night before I finally had tracked down the Hyssopstraat, and basically stayed in bed the entire day today. I would have gone for longer, but as my vacations always seem to go, I have a lot of stuff to do. In this case, I need to send off more Probeersel.com t-shirts. I should also really draw some Grim DotCom episodes n stuff, but I'm damn near spent for the day just having gotten up, so I don't know if perhaps sleeping a good night first might in fact help a whole lot more. In any case, it's now time for me to get offline and write a few t-shirt accompanying letters. Later folks. Wish me luck.

No comments: