Monday, November 03, 2003

Wow ! Just.. wow.

I have too much to tell already, but I also noticed that Blogspot suddenly changed its setup, which also made things way cooler. Awesome !
I'm in Philly, spent my first night there n stuff. It was good, I love this city and it's still an amazing place. Already been off to a good start: the people I stayed with last time still live here and they took me out for dinner. Then, back in the hostel, around 10 the jetlag finally hit me (some straight 30 hours of daylight, yeah...) and I rushed upstairs for a fairly okish night sleep. I can't stand the snorers though, so if in four more nights I still can't, I'll be checking out the prices at nearby cheap hotels.
Anywho.. there's poetic justice to the following: I am on vacation from ING, right ? In my favourite city ? Well, there's only one Internet café in this city, and guess what ? It's the ING Direct Café ! Internet free, compliments of ING - isn't that awesome ? :)
It's a bit of a walk, but I'll be looking into getting a bicycle and a cellphone today to improve my abilities of getting around town and getting in touch with some people.
I can't type much right now because I want to go and see some more of the city n stuff. But I'll be sure to check back again ! See ya folks !

No comments: