Monday, November 17, 2003

Good Morning, Good Morning, To You...

God, I hate Singing In The Rain. Don't know why I remembered that song all of a sudden - it must all be Seth's fault. Seth is one of the managers of the Bank Street Hostel, and he made me watch Singing In The Rain :P~
I slept like a log !!! I can go for more, but I guess I really should get out of the house for at least a short while. I fell asleep sometime at 6 or so last evening, hauled my ass upstairs some bit later, and went out like a light till pretty much 11. Guess I had jet lag after all - either that, or this is the 'only sleeping for a few hours every day for over a week' finally catching up with me. In either case, I was TIRED.
So yeah, just to let you guys know, I landed safe, and the Cool People hung out on Friday and Saturday some more, which is when the group got some new members. We all had breakfast n stuff, and a picture was taken of the entire group (minus Jack, though, since he was in New Jersey for the weekend). Ahh, enough babbling. I need to get something to eat. And get out of the house. Talk with you guys later !!

René out.

No comments: