Friday, November 14, 2003

"We Have No Official Standing On What Happens When Your Mom Finds Your Blog"

Hehe.. that's literally one of the 'internal headlines' in Blogspot. That's funny.
So yeah.. they watched Barfly in the hostel yesterday and enjoyed it as I have last (which was also first) time I saw it. So glad I found that movie and can take that home, 'cause it's awesome. So yeah, after that Tremaine, L.C. and I went to Molly's and had a blast of a great time. That about sums up my evening, except that it was the seventh evening in a row that I was up late because I was talking with a girl in the hostel - this time, however, it wasn't so much social as about ethics and philosophy, me after all HAVING studied those subjects and given them more thought over the years. Interesting conversation though, I'll have to admit. But once again, I'm pretty tired today. However, coffee is not COMPLETELY a requirement this morning, so that's ok.
I'll likely have more stories for ya, but really, I want to find the phone number to call here in Philly to reach US Airways, because I need to reconfirm my flight (ugh, I hate this part) and I have trouble finding it online, so talk to you guys later. Seeyaz !

No comments: