Monday, November 10, 2003

Great - Now I'm Homesick !!

The PA Academy of the Fine Arts turned out to be closed to visitors today. So instead, I turned my full roll of film in with a Rite Aid 1 Hour photo service and went back to the ING Direct café to read for an hour. Then I picked up the pictures - some of them really came out rather nice despite the extremely cheap camera, but then I got to the last (or rather, the first) pictures, and found three I'd forgotten about, that I'd shot at home to see if the camera would work ok. There's one where Viktor (my roommate) and Satan (Satan's my cat) are playing with each other on our pool table, and now I'm all homesick. I miss Satan and Damien... I hope my cats are alright. They're awesome.
That's about all I have to say about that.. also, tomorrow apparently is Veteran's Day, which is a banking holiday, so I might not be updating my blog that day. This is sort of an announcement to those of you who've come to expect a daily update on my vacation - I'm sorry, it's kind of beyond my power. It'll likely also be a busy day, since Jack has his birthday to celebrate, I have an art gallery opening party to go to, and RWWR's Matt & Justin were thinking about hanging out that day, too. At this rate, I may need to plan in a trip to that artist's place or I'll never get round to it, what with all the events that keep crossing my path.
So, I'm now heading back into my adventurous vacation, if you'll excuse me. Catch ya later down the trail, hombre. Say friend, do you have any more of that good sasparilla ?

No comments: