Sunday, January 18, 2004

Down With The Human Race.

Ok, can I just ask - what the fuck is up with us humans that makes us turn into assholes out of the blue ??
I'm typing this very shortly after longtime buddy Dave has gone out with me and a colleague of his, Wendy, and it appears he got lucky at the end of the night because he was making out with some girl in the middle of the street while I and Wendy were both VERY ready to go home. After our fourth (!) reminder to him that we really would like to go home he got into some kind of drunk sulk, walked a completely different direction than where our bikes were and gave us both some shit about 'responsibility my ass'. Then he biked home at a crazy speed and only JUST not kicked me in my own direction when we got near to his home. I'm sorry, but despite the fact that I enjoyed Dave's company for as long as I've been in Tilburg, I am not altogether too sure that I like this immature, asshole person that he turned into this last part of the night. I'm pretty sure he ruined Wendy's night and in all honesty he's ruined some of mine, and I'm not at all sure I want to know him anymore if the person I biked home with is part of his real self.
The main problem here is that I've seen plenty of people turn into assholes lately, which means the question automatically rises in my head that maybe it's me. Am I causing hate and disgust in all of you ? If so, please, get the fuck out of my life and leave me alone, because I don't need this kind of shit. I liked Wendy for all it's worth, not in that way but just as a friendly, ok-kind of person, and she didn't deserve the treatment she got at the end of the night. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel. And I normally don't care how you treat ME, but if you're truly an asshole to me, just come out and say you don't like me around, and stop wasting mine and your time. Don't pull shit like this on me.
Anyway, that's I guess all I wanted to say right now. I'm a bit intoxicated but it's straight from the heart. As far as I'm concerned all assholes can just go crawl in a hole in the ground because if you treat me like shit, I don't want you around. It's not what I'm here for. So fuck off.
Needless to say this isn't going out to the few of you all that haven't treated me like shit yet, but to you few it goes as well: if you don't want me around, just fucking say so. If you do, please NEVER act like you don't, or I'll just quit talking to ya. Simple as that.

Now that my weekend has been thouroughly thrust in the dirt, I think I'll go sleep most of tomorrow. Bye.

No comments: