Friday, January 02, 2004

Update On That Last Post

So yeah, as luck would have it, in the Cul de Sac the owner of the coat I borrowed was there and very glad to have the coat back. Unfortunately my coat hasn't turned up.
Also, that damn bug resurfaced AGAIN in the Probeersel code, and this time I truly figured it out - it had to do with the substractions, well, I won't get into the details, but it would have produced the wrong weeknumber all year. Fixed it, and the fix I implemented actually makes that whole part of the code a lot more elegant. Took me nearly an hour to figure out, again, though. I hate programming.
Anyway, The Breakfast Club is on, and hey, who can object to Molly Ringwald ? So I'm gonna watch it for a while and then go to sleep. After all, today's another working day, I switched the Friday I usually have off with last Tuesday to benefit my direct colleague. So I'm off to Amsterdam in a couple of hours again, without my beloved coat. I hate this shit.

No comments: