Saturday, January 17, 2004

I Really Should Update This

Hi folks - some of you are already sending me 'get well' e-cards so I guess I should mention that I'm doing better again.
I did do a lot of groceries-hauling today which kinda sucked, but I'm ok.
Got one of 'em 'universal' remote controls today because Vik's TV's remote sucks and has failed to work over the past half year or so. And guess what ? It's FAR from universal. It does NOT work properly !
Well, it works a bit, but the damn program + - buttons don't work. Neither do they on my own TV which is a rather standards-compliant one, so I can only conclude that the remote sucks.
Also, Probeersel.com seems to be down AGAIN. Fuck. it's really getting annoying, it's almost like Protagonist takes that server down every night sometime around midnight. I am not pleased.

No comments: