Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Phuck Da Lizzard.

I'm sorry for anyone who uses Mozilla or Mozilla Firebird: I've been trying to adjust the template for this site (I've just now included the little tagger thingie on the right which was a pain in the neck to add properly, but at least now you guys can respond if you want) but it just won't come out quite right in Mozilla. So I'm sorry, go get IE like the majority of this world uses. I've seen too much of this damn XSL crap for today to bother trying anymore. Be glad it works at ALL :P
A little shout-out to the Opera users of this world: you should be set. It seems to work fine there *yay*
(Ahhhh... Opera... sweet wonderful Opera. The browser so nice, they never bothered to name it twice.)

Ok, back to work again I suppose. Later folks. And drop me a note ! (on the right -->)

No comments: