Saturday, January 31, 2004

Sionnain took some more tests

Sionnain has the (cute) habit of constantly taking all kinds of online tests - which makes me suspect she is still actively trying to figure out who she is, though I personally think living life (to an extreme) is a better way of finding out than some test based on other people's impressions. Tests are made by people, life - in the end - is a lot more objective. But I can't help but take the occasional test she takes as well, just out of curiosity to see what *I* would get. (Most times to try and figure out how accurate the result is, because I have a pretty good idea of what I am, what I can do, and what I want)
So she found a few new ones, and these kind of look scientific and psychological. I'm a bit more open to actual science, so I took them, naturally.

So yeah. In case anyone was wondering... the results are below.
I'll leave it up to you to figure out how accurate this is n stuff. I'm leaving my own opinions to myself this time, sorry ;)

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||| 26%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 62%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||||||||||| 54%
Borderline |||||| 30%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 42%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 46%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 54%
Dependent |||||||||| 38%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test


ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test


Conscious self
Overall self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 3 Ambition |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||| 50%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 38%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%
Your Conscious-Surface type is 2w3
Your Unconscious-Overall type is 2w1
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

No comments: