Thursday, January 01, 2004

Papa's Got A Brand New... Coat.

OK, people, anyone who knows me and is in my address book, listen up. Some drunk took my coat after the Cul de Sac New Year's party and it had my address book (as well as my prescription sunglasses, but that's besides the point). I do not have an up to date copy of it, so I basically have lost contact info for a lot of you. If this coat will be returned to me anytime soon I cannot say (obviously it DOES have my own contact information in it, so if this person has half a brain, figures out it's not their coat, and searches the pockets in sincere effort to get this coat back to the real owner, they should be perfectly capable of tracking me down - they haven't yet) so please, PLEASE, email me your information if you were in that book so I can make a new copy.
In any case, I had a good time and most of the people I know from the bar were there. I did have to take a different leather coat that was left behind, which is slightly too small and doesn't quite cut it as well as the other one did as a winter coat. So I hate this shit and I want my coat back - it was a damn good coat and it's been all over the world with me as well, damnit ! So hey, if by any chance you're reading this and you accidentally took a pigskin black leather coat with some kind of cheap imitation italian brand name in it and it contains prescription sunglasses and my address book, or you have lost a coat that says Jack&Jones (with nothing in it, by the way), please contact me. I am now actually about to return to the Cul de Sac to at least return the coat I borrowed there, because after all, it's not mine, but please, PLEASE - I really want my coat and address book back.

Nothing else to report.. I am sore in several places due to sleeping bad and the fact that I biked home in too small a coat in unexpected cold weather, and I'm tired because first thing when I got up this *cough* late afternoon *cough* was fix yet another stupid date related bug in the Probeersel code. I hope I now finally have all the bugs I never tested the code on out, at least related to the date.

Anyway, I have to hop on my bike and head out to center city now. Wish me luck. René out.

No comments: