Monday, January 12, 2004

If You're Bored Enough To Read This...

I can't say I have MUCH time to waste at work on a daily basis, but there are always realllly slow days. And there are always colleagues with really slow days. Since I have to run to catch my train in a minute, I decided to give the good people that take the time to read my crap something to do.
Have fun...

Poke Alex in the eye
Virtual Midgetgolf
Dancing Shit
Virtual Legos
Virtual Etch-a-sketch
Football Volley Challenge
Virtual Bubblewrap
Virtual Juggling
Church Sign Generator
Virtual Kickups
Picture Caption Device
Virtual Classroom Cheating
Evil Clown Generator
Virtual Snack Machine
Virtual Coin Flipping
Extreme Ironing
Monstor Sumo
Knife Throwing
Pingu Bashing
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Escape The Blue Blocks

There. Now this is a blog.

No comments: