Thursday, March 18, 2004

Bummmmerrrrrr.....

About that picture of the two guys, one of which was wearing the Probeersel tee. Yeah, so - I emailed the magazine to try and see if this was a cover for real, and they replied that unfortunately, this was one of thousands of tryout-pictures shot at a study-convention in 2003. Several of the people shot were asked to model for 'real' covers, but these two apparently weren't any of them. So no Probeersel T-shirt ever made the cover or any other section of that magazine.
Ahwell. I guess it means we better make our first appearance in print even more spectacular. Actually, come to think of it, we've already appeared in print in free advertising space in the Inside The Lines magazine (which I still have to backorder, because I really wanna see how it turned out and all) and in IT-bulletin 'De Brug' I did a guest comic which clearly pointed any curious people to www.probeersel.com. So we have appeared in print before. It's just, I haven't got a copy of any of these appearances yet so I yet have to SEE 'us' appear anywhere. Still, though, this would have been pretty damn spectacular. The magazine is aimed specifically at high school and college teens (it comes in three different editions for three different crowds) so it would have been very nice exposure, even if it's merely a random appearance of the T-shirt.
Which reminds me. I am gonna make an angry call to the people behind De Brug who asked me to do that comic and promised me a copy. Talk with you later folks.

No comments: