Tuesday, March 23, 2004

o/~ What's this, what's THIS ?! o/~

Gotta make a little Tim Burton reference once in a while.

Anyway, Greg and I are playing around with Blogger a bit. Trying to set up a cooperative blog for Probeersel artists. It's coming along. If this little experiment - hehe, 'probeersel' - turns out to be a nice medium for posting ACTUAL news (Probeersel.com related, of course) I'll be sure to link to it from here. But first, I think we should play around more. And get more of the artists to publish there. There's nothing actually interesting on there yet so if you'll excuse me, I won't give you an URL yet.

I hope Sionnain's doing ok. She made a brief appearance today while I was at work (and so I missed her of course) but she updated her blog n stuff so I kinda know how she's doing. Considering the circumstances, she's seemingly in control. So I have better hope this'll work out one way or the other.

Not much else to report today. Well, one thing, but I'll save that for the Probeersel blog. HAHAHA - just teasin' ya. Really, today nothing interesting happened.
*Sighs* so nice for a change. Oh, except for that we got the bill for the annual municipal taxes. Yay... I did the quick math and figured out that I'd be pretty damn broke again this month. Until I discussed it with Viktor (who has to pay half, after all) and he responded 'but wait, can't you pay those taxes in installments ?' which sort of resulted in a 'DOH !' from me because I fell for that last year and paid the full amount rightaway. Not that I don't prefer that (I hate 'owing' money and almost ALWAYS pay the entire sum rightaway in any situation where I could have paid in installments), but this month won't be very convenient for 350 Euros to just fly right out of my wallet the minute they got in there. So, installments it is.

And I kept forgetting to blog this I think (unless my memory serves me very badly) but when I went to get new glasses the Saturday before last, the measured my eyesight and turns out my left eye improved. Not by much, but I thought it was good news nonetheless. I guess this blog deserved some of that by now. If you're all really good I might tell you the story about that someday. You know me, I can turn any event into a good yarn. Or yawn. You be the judge. But not today.

No comments: