Saturday, March 27, 2004

Hhhhhhhhhhhhheadache.

Ouch. Going up half a point on my left eye hurts. Initially the glasses felt wrong and my vision was less clear than with my previous glasses, but I guess they have to get used to glasses that are actually created for my current eyesight. They sort of have to stop working hard to see clearly with my old glasses and let the new glasses do the work for them. It's getting better, but it's definately giving me a headache.
I've also finished a Grim DotCom page I was working on during the week which I'm currently not quite content with. The original idea was overly ambitious considering the format and everything so the end result, though decent looking, kinda irks me because the original drawings look really good - if I say so myself. The resizing left little of that left. It's a shame. I think that, the glasses, and the fact that I'm rather tired, all added up to the headaches I have right now.

The spring hormones are driving me slightly nuts - I have so much work to do and all I see are women on the streets dressed pleasantly to the eye, movies that seem to show nothing but couples doing it... I think I need to turn some evening or weekend soon into one with a little action. It's about time again, too - it's really been too long. Damn the drawing and coding work !
Anyway. I'm off to bed because my head's killing me. Have a friend's birthday tomorrow night and will be busy trying to come up with - and probably drawing - more Grim DotCom pages and probably some Worst Case Scenarios, too, so I kinda doubt I'll be online much tomorrow, let alone post anything. So see ya guys later again. Goodnight.

No comments: