Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Old MacRené Was Sent A Link, eeyayeeyayoe.

You are OS X. You tend to be fashionable and clever despite being a bit transparent.  Now that you've reached some stability you're expecting greater popularity.
Which OS are You?


OS X ? Eeesh. I would have figured a cynical, bitter, old-technology freak like me would have turned out to be DOS. Guess I'm good.
It DOES mean you can't mix me with most general accessories though - you need exclusive hardware to get me to work ;)

Alllllllllllllllright.. Operating Systems and sexual innuendo. It must be Wednesday.

--- edit ---

Now it's gotten me wondering about what software I am. A quick google search got me the following quizzes and results:

what kind of social software are you? Shareware

I wouldn't have guessed that either. The left one was fun because I did it as fast as I could think up the choices (which my closests and oldest of friends know is QUICK) so within seconds, I had a result.
Anyone know any hardware quizzes ? *grins*

No comments: