Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Probeersel in print - first ever ! (well, kinda)

Man, this is too awesome. Greg notified me of the below, someone sent the link to him.
One of our free T-shirts (that we're still giving away through our site - there's two left, folks, who wants one ?) has apparently made it to the cover of this magazine. That is just too damn awesome (even more so because this first edition was *my* design. A t-shirt designed by me made it onto a magazine cover, woooo !) and I would like to ask here and now, can anyone provide me with a copy of this magazine ?
I keep close track of where the site is reviewed, plugged, etc. and I try to keep my 'collection of attention' to our little initiative as complete as possible. So if anyone can send me an email, we'll figure something out. I'm even willing to pay for it, and for shipping or whatever.
Fuckin' awesome, man.

No comments: